Shhh....Christmas Secrets


When I was a kid that was the thing we would say when the intended receipent walked in on a conversation about their gift.  That meant turn around, you cannot hear this!  So don't tell my Dad everyone, but I am working on a project for him for Christmas.  He has played musical instruments since before I was born.  In fact, if you look at my profile photo here on my blog, you will find a photo of my Dad and me with a couple of his instruments.  Anyway, this is the start of his gift and I hope it works out as I planned it on paper.  I will post another photo of the finished product soon since it IS part of his Christmas presents and I have to get busy to finish it!  More soon, in the meantime, remember, shhh....Christmas Secrets!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contemporary Quilt and Fiber Artists summer show

A new eye on the world

Fine Arts Night at Miami Valley Christian Academy