Shhh....Christmas Secrets


When I was a kid that was the thing we would say when the intended receipent walked in on a conversation about their gift.  That meant turn around, you cannot hear this!  So don't tell my Dad everyone, but I am working on a project for him for Christmas.  He has played musical instruments since before I was born.  In fact, if you look at my profile photo here on my blog, you will find a photo of my Dad and me with a couple of his instruments.  Anyway, this is the start of his gift and I hope it works out as I planned it on paper.  I will post another photo of the finished product soon since it IS part of his Christmas presents and I have to get busy to finish it!  More soon, in the meantime, remember, shhh....Christmas Secrets!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now at Bay Arts!

All stitched up and ready to wrap!

Contemporary Quilt and Fiber Artists summer show