Now at Bay Arts!


I'm excited to announce that I have been accepted as an artist in the gift shop at Bay Arts in Bay Village, Ohio, near Cleveland.  It is a beautiful complex that includes an Art Gallery, restaurant, and Gift Shop and is in a lovely area. I will have the Journey Guides for sale in the gift shop.  I hope you will look up Bay Arts if you are in the Cleveland area.  

The Gallery space hosts regular events and is an open and inviting space.  You will feel when you walk on the campus that you are entering someplace special.  It is a delightful and fun space to walk around in.  In the summer there are concerts and farmer's markets to enjoy.  They feature many art classes.  

I couldn't be more thrilled to have my work in the Gift Shop at Bay Arts.  Please go to their website to learn more about this wonderful art space:  www.bayarts.net 

Comments

  1. That's exciting news. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jereena! I am excited because it is such a wonderful place!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Contemporary Quilt and Fiber Artists summer show

A new eye on the world

Fine Arts Night at Miami Valley Christian Academy