My new series

I call them Journey Guides.  Who will you choose to travel with?  And they come with different characteristics.  Joy, Fierceness and Grace are a few of the characteristics I attribute to them.  They are reminders of what you may want more of in your life.  Of this group, only the one on the far right, Skye, remains.  The others have all found good homes.  Currently you can find them at the Kennedy Heights Arts Center in the Holiday show, but after December is over, I will have them home again.  If you are interested in more information, or think you are interested in bringing one home with you, post a comment and I will contact you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new eye on the world

Fine Arts Night at Miami Valley Christian Academy

Contemporary Quilt and Fiber Artists summer show